Miss Cindy shows you how to become a flight attendant with her tips to be likable and a great employee!
Here’s a helpful quiz to self-assess your likability. Answer these questions honestly, and see where there may be areas that you could work on to become more likable.
- Do you smile easily and often?
- Do you have a good sense of humor?
- Do you engage others in conversation about themselves quickly?
- Are you without pretense?
- Do you compliment easily and often?
- Do you know common sense etiquette and how to use it?
- Are you self- confident, and show it?
- Are you fun?
- Do you know your limitations, and that you do not have all the answers?
- Are you approachable and a good listener?
- Are you able to laugh at yourself?
Did you answer “yes” to all of the above questions, or do you need some work? These things are not always easy to change, but doing so will certainly have a positive effect on people’s attitude towards you.
Cindy’s 7 Customer Service Secrets
S -Show you care
E -Exceed customer expectations
R -Respond effectively
V -Value the customer
I -Initiate positivity
C -Create loyalty
E -Enrich their experience
Of course, being likable is only one part of the equation. If you want to learn how to become a flight attendant, you also have to learn how to be a great employee!
How to be a great employee:
- Be on time/ Be dependable
- Work in harmony with your co-workers
- Have a positive attitude / smile and be cheerful
- Be flexible / Adaptable
- Be the one to offer to help without being asked
- Give your co-workers the same respect and treatment as you would to a customer.
- Communicate: you should have the ability to communicate effectively via email, verbally, lists, and phone messages. Communication also includes good listening skills.
- Persistence: work hard and keep working toward the goals set forth.
- Problem solving skills: When you see something that needs to be done, do it. You should be able to take on a challenge with minimal direction.
- Loyalty: a company wants someone who will represent the company well and who can be trusted to meet the employer’s best interests.
The post How to Become a Flight Attendant- Be Likable and a Great Employee! appeared first on Travel Academy.
Source: The Travel Academy
How to Become a Flight Attendant- Be Likable and a Great Employee!